AntivirusReviews.com is one of the world leaders when it comes to real antivirus reviews. We not only test the products but gather outside resources from some of the industries most respected testing centers like Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives and West Coast Labs.
Our Antivirus Review Feature:
The Top Antivirus Software clients are listed bellow in 1 - 5 order. They are all good security clients. We do recommend Spyware Doctor with Antivirus over other security clients. Download the free 30 day trial here and test it out for your self.
SpyHunter is our best of class pick for 2013. This antivirus and antispyware client blocked 100% of all viruses in our testings and was able to remove 100% of all viruses we through at it.
- 100% 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
- Detects, removes and blocks all Spyware, Adware and viruses.
- Confidence in a brand that has been downloaded 125 million times.
- Very Easy to use program that auto updates to keep you protected.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 took us a little by surprise. Kaspersky has always been one of the best seurity clients but the 2012 verison is the best security client they have ever put together.
- Improved real time protection against viruses and spyware
- Scans all websites and e-mails for malicious programs.
- Light load so it won't hog system resources.
- The installation CD can be used as a Bootable Rescue Disk. UBER SWEET!
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 was destined to make it in the top 5 antivirus software clients. Kaspersky has always been one of the best seurity clients but the 2012 verison is the best security client they have ever put together.
- Stops NEW threats proactively, before other vendors update their signatures.
- Our Highest marks for taking up little system resources
- Provides both Antivirus and Antivirus protection.
- ESET could of easily make the #1 antivirus client in the end. Worth demoing.
Norton Antivirus 2012 has been improved upon since the 2011 version came out. In years past Norton has got a little bit of a bad rep from PC users for not being user friendly, taking up gobs of system resources and lacking security updates. These all apear to be things of the past because 2012 is Nortons Best Work Yet.
- Faster scan times
- Full protection against viruses and spyware
- Each licence is good on only 1 computer.
has probably the best user comunity and largest user backing than any other security product out there. The pro version offers live updated protection that most other security companies out there can not match.
- Most virus samples come from the huge user base.
- Full Virus and Spyware protection rolled into one.
- Strong customer support staff and welcoming forums for support issues.
- Now also detects potentialy unwanted programs like commercial key loggers.